Workshops prepared for working with students aged 15+ years. It also includes short films.
The manual is structured as an interactive teaching tool for teachers and professors who work with participants aged 15 to 25, and includes:
- thematic modules on culture of remembrance,
- units for work with pupils and students,
- short and documentary films,
- didactic cards (for working with workshop participants) with pictures of the monuments and memorials of the Western Balkans,
- a catalog of monuments of the Western Balkans called MOnuMENTI,
- selection of relevant resource material for education about culture of remembrance.
Language: Bosnian, Serbian, English
Key words: Ante Gotovina anti-war campaign Bosnia and Herzegovina camps Croatia Culture of Remembrance documentary Dubrovnik Everyday Life during the War Exhibition Facing the Past Franjo Tudjman historical source Human Rights Violation International Community Knin Kosovo Literature Mass Suffering Mladen Markac Momir Bulatovic Montenegro movie museum Naser Oric Nationalism Operation Storm Places of Suffering Primary School propaganda public representation of war Ratko Mladic refugees Sarajevo Secondary School Serbia SFRY Slobodan Milosevic Teacher Material teaching history The Hague Tribunal Victims of War War Crimes web portal Yugoslav People's Army